Thursday 11 April 2013

Two feet forward & a heck of a fall back

Two feet forward & a heck of a fall back

Today was my crappest run yet. Literally managed a mere 3.40k before i HAD to stop my legs where buckling under me. Keep in mind for the last week I've managed to increase my distance to 5-6k....
I can't even explain how set back i feel.
One of my amazing fitness friends suggested that running 5/6k for the last seven days every day may be why and that he reckons my body is exhausted. Instead of comfort I'm appalled at this!! How dare my body choose to be exhausted when its one of my fav things in the world!!! I always look forward to my runs and just feel crushed.
I'm blaming the fact i had just finished an 8 hour shift before hand. So I'm divorcing my body from fitness for two days.... I'm Guna be like a twitching addict!!!
By the way exercise does not include Pilates and squats hehe
Until then bring on Sundays session...


No comments:

Post a Comment