Friday 19 April 2013

My furthest distance yet

My furthest distance yet

This week has been my week from hell. A family death and a million other problems all with four days. Running has been my salvation, loosing myself in music...

So yesterday I ran 6.61 km in 45.41. Im so ridiculously chuffed, it may be slow but I'm focusing on distance and constantly running! Trust me I never thought 45minuets of constant running would be possible for me!!!!!

The trouble is I had reached a stale mate with running. The same distance, the same time and the same weights; I don't know what happened but I just kept running! I actually felt like I could go on but my blasted legs felt differently.

I have noticed though the more you talk about your progress the less people want to talk to you about it, the more people put you down and the more you have to believe in yourself.






3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I run a 14 minute mile with almost no hope of getting faster because I'm 4'10" with a 26 inch inseam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!!!
      Keep going you sound like your doing so well anyway! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thankyou!!!
      Keep going you sound like your doing so well anyway! :) xx

      Delete