Sunday 19 May 2013

Kettlercise by guy noble

Kettlercise by guy noble

I've heard of kettle bells and admits let it had never appealed to me until I came across two articles in two fitness magazines about how these women got in shape!

           (My first week of kettlebells) 

I loved the idea of something i could do as an additional after my gym run that would be more strength and core based! 

My god is this hardcore!

It starts with an inspirational classic American style you can do this motivation thingy, presented by a non celebrity which i found refreshing for a home fitness Dvd. There's no sponsorship endorsements, no logos in the background, just pure fitness!!!
It works more circuit military style rather than a routine. Which I prefer as you feel more of a burn!!!! The exercises are timed and repeated throughout, and there is three routines on this DVD.

I try after everywork out to do the 8minuet abs blast which aims to sculpt the stomach area. It hurts so much but I'm defo starting to see a significant change. 

There's the full body programme of 50 minuets, which works every part of the body and also repeats certain parts throughout for a well rounded workout.

Also there's the express programme for if your in a hurry, which still runs through the warm up and smaller amounts of reps! 

Ive been doing this dvd along with my new fitness regime for a while not but i feel stronger and still feel the burn with this dvd so i do defiantly recommend kettle bells!

       ( This weeks kettlebell workout!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment