Wednesday 26 June 2013

Instagram fitspo; visual fitness inspiration


Its insane how many people use Instagram for its '#fitness' credentials.
If I'm honest its the reason I loathed Instagram for a long time, what appeared to be the biggest bout of vanity I had seen. Then something happened!
I became one of those '#fitness' girls! 


Truth is it's mega inspiring!!! So many normal people trying to better there bodies through a healthy way. No celebrity endorsements or quick fix- good old fashion 'it took me years but it can be done' attitudes!


From body before and afters there is also the tons of quotes which I admittedly have hundreds on my phone from screenshots! Those days when your feeling down look at them they are massively inspiring!
Heres a few of my favs... 






No comments:

Post a Comment