Tuesday 9 April 2013

Boom smash it!!!!

Boom smash it

I'm abi and I'm a fitness addict.
For all of about five weeks.

I literally think about running almost every few mins in the day... And regrettably straight after I've done it.
I love that feeling when you've smashed your own record, when you out run everyone else and watch people's faces as they glance at your time/ distance.
I'm one of these women who gets competitive. Not so much with others but myself which I think is worse! Oh and heaven forbid someone tell me i can't do it.... It's a major flaw but right now buzzing with endorphins and cant wait till tomorrow's work out.
Now if someone can just tell my body to acknowledge the hard work so i can see some results that would fab!!!!
Ive noticed one bad side effect!!!! My boobs have gone down a size!!! Back and cup :/ i can afford to loose a bit but not a lot :( lets hope this doesn't continue! Anyone else found this?

No comments:

Post a Comment