Tuesday 14 May 2013

Progress finally!

After a week of no fitness I had a day of kettle bells followed by yesterdays epic gym session; which i'm still aching from!

I have just found that my 'progress' has been so slow/to almost non existent (at least in my mind) so when deciding what to get rid of in my overflowing wardrobe, i tried on this Amy Winehouse for fred perry dress... It used to be so tight that I could hardly move. To my surprise it was too big around the back, waist and hips!!!!

Literally over the moon and i'm pleased i had a pic to compare it too- it has spurred me on to no end.

I also decided to share this pic on Instagram and facebook. I'm not gunna lie uploading a pic to strangers is so much easier than facebook but i thought WtF...
The response was so lovely!

Encouragement is always a good thing and you know what?! I'm guna kill it in my gym sesh tomorrow and my abs are not guna know whats hit them. Now my love affair with the gym is out there, there is no going back and failure isn't an option! Sculpted curves here i come!



No comments:

Post a Comment