Tuesday 23 December 2014

The soundtrack to your workout

I'm one of these people at the gym.



I think you need a good soundtrack for a bosh it work out! I have tried and tested most of the running albums, and have to say most are a load of bollox – Your much better making your own!


So here is my current workout soundtrack-



CARDIO – #
It's all about those fast bpm and making you feel like your unstoppable with a dirty beat!
These are a few of my current favs!

Danny Byrd- Bad boy back again
Sub focus – Tidal wave remix
Knife party – Internet friends (VIP version)
Danny Byrd – get on it
Droideka- Get Hype!
Danny Byrd- Planet earth
Skepta- rescue me- sigma mix
Friction- lead astray
Danny Byrd- Like a bird
Knas/Whoomph! There is it- Ministry of sound- running trax mash up
Skrillex – scary monsters and nice sprites

WEIGHTS-
It's all about getting in the zone

Architects – Alpha Omega
Bring me the Horizon- Antivist
Slipkot – Physococial
The Black Dahlia Murder- Miasma
Parkway drive- Karma
Bury your dead- Fever Dream
Korn/Skrillex- Narcissistic cannibal
Bring me the Horizon- Diamonds are forever


Get your sweat on people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment