Thursday 4 April 2013

'F**k it I'll do a marathon'

I've done the race for life 5k for the last two years. Each time jogging and 
getting a decent time. I'd like to call myself a 'in the run upto trainee'; 
meaning I forget I'm signed up and suddenly start training the week before.
However I've developed a (dare I say it) love for running. 
 
I love how it makes me feel, during and after. 
 
I love the effects it has on my body. I love the feeling when your running, just
 you, music and your thoughts, with determination spurring you on. I've decided 
having seen an improvement in my distance and fitness after such a short space of
 time,f**k it I'm singing up for a marathon, although it may just be half!!!
 The race for life is a fantastic cause and I'm in now way snubbing it, as ill be
 running for Macmillan support or cancer research anywho! I just feel like i need
 a challenge,something to aim for and to accomplish on a body empowering wave 
length?! 
 
I've been reading tons of Women's running magazines, and Health & Fitness 
magazines. All of which have fab training programmes for long distance running,
 and marathon training. I'm so excited about the possibility of this, me the 
girl who gets called fat! It's not about size its about health & fitness <3
Just watch me do it!
 
 A little fighting talk hehe & Inspiring image ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment