Tuesday 25 June 2013

Weight training, the scales and cheesecake! 'Come at me bro'

Weight training, the scales and cheesecake! 'Come at me bro'



I have majorly neglected this page and i apologise! 

So over the last few weeks i lost my fitness steam, drank too much cider and went to Download festival.
Yet whilst i was away something fab happened, i decided not to eat crap! Admittedly it may have something to do with the prices for food at festivals but i came back and have stuck to it!!



My gym seshs have been regular and different for variation. I may have also found a love for lifting. I braved the testosterone filled weight section  and got on the bar weights: each time improving with the weight and squat ratio!!!! Amazing bum you will be mine! 

My legs absolutely kill right now but it's the best type of body ache! Progress!!!! 


I also did the worst thing when being fitness minded- weighed myself. Now lets get this straight i don't weigh myself as since indulging in fitness i seem to have come to a halt yet my body has changed so much so under advice of friends i decided to stop it!
I caved. 
But!!!!! I weigh the least i have done for almost 4years!!!!!!! Amazed doesn't even cut it. Onwards and upwards though, i'm sticking to my plan and not counting calories just watching certain things n working out like a boss!!!! 
Totally loving leg day atmo!!!


Now pass me the cheescake and maybe a cider!!! Cheat day come at me bro!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment